Asaroki 08- The Puppet Asaroki 08- The Puppet

Well thought out!

Sure, the animation isn't the best and the episodes are short, but so what?
There are not many people who can use flash to its full potential (Similarly, you don't see people complaining about Egorapter's style)
Great story and interesting plot. Can't wait to see this series to its end :D

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

I remember this..

Well I have to say, I'm glad you picked better music for this version of the "movie."
Obviously, someone is going to think you stole your own movie.. Hopefully no poor sap will ever do that. If only I could find those comics again.. oh well. :P

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Great!

A bit slow, but very well done. The thing that caught my eye was in the scene where Mario was chasing the dude through several different backgrounds....
Did I see Cave Story in there?

Anyway, great flash!

JonBro responds:

Cave Story is such a wonderful game. I had to put that in there.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Great quality flash but..

The story itself... Very... Odd?
Really sad that there was a girl trying to kill herself, but the way this was told was satirical which is pretty wrong by my standards. I mean, you can't really make fun of suicide unless you're pretty cold hearted or just very very odd. Which is what I think of this flash.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Ah, it finally has come

Usually, most series start crappy and end very well produced, but you can hardly see that in this series. The story line is really gripping, and a nice deviation from DBZ. I liked how you used the SFX of Lavos (from Chrono Trigger) as the subcon watch SFX, and especially the Bowser's Kingdom cameo.

The Mario Kart Showdown The Mario Kart Showdown

Nice!

Animation was pretty good, but the only reason why I gave this a five... was the singing. Terrible, but for some reason it cracked me up for the duration of the whole flash. I don't think it was meant to be that way, but for me the singing made it incredibly funny. Sorry, no offense but it was pretty good. heh heh heh...

RWD: 010 Mario12 RWD: 010 Mario12

Oh.. My.. Lord...

Did.. I.. just get rick-rolled with crappy graphics? Oh wait the music was from Kid Icarus. But seriously wow, you certainly tricked me into waiting like at least 2 minutes in.

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

Awsome!

Its kinda sad that you wont make a fourth one but oh well. It was a good and fun series to watch.

@MeowSama
Do you even know how many websites parody that video? Like on Bob and George, the comic strip. And besides, by using that clip he promotes that video, not mocking it. Get a grip and calm down. Its nothing serious anyway.

RupeeClock responds:

Dude, Bob and George is in the damn credits JUST for that reason.

Anyway, you don't get the point of my frustration, everyone likes that unoriginal part, more than what I actually made myself.
The problem there is all the success came from something I did as introductory.

Zelda: UO Epis:5 1of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 1of2

Sweet!

Amazing. Its hard to tell where the story goes from here, but there is no doubt that it probably will amaze all.

@ Yukin "why didnt you just put ep. and isnt final chapter not chapter final?"

Well Yukin, Scoot (Someone I do not know or have no relation to at all) will be making a second chapter called the Hylian chapter as seen in his website. I believe it will still be called episode 6 (or not, I'm not so sure myself), but it will be a new chapter starting Link's quest outside of the village.

Escape to Snow Path Escape to Snow Path

Huh?

Great flash. Intriging plot.

SOMEONE PLEASE NOTIFY THE FLASH AUTHOR THAT SOMEONE EDITED HIS COMMENTS ON THIS AND THE OTHER MOVIE!
Well, I'm sure he didn't give up because he stated on his website that he will soon be making more.