Asaroki 08- The Puppet Asaroki 08- The Puppet

Well thought out!

Sure, the animation isn't the best and the episodes are short, but so what?
There are not many people who can use flash to its full potential (Similarly, you don't see people complaining about Egorapter's style)
Great story and interesting plot. Can't wait to see this series to its end :D

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

I remember this..

Well I have to say, I'm glad you picked better music for this version of the "movie."
Obviously, someone is going to think you stole your own movie.. Hopefully no poor sap will ever do that. If only I could find those comics again.. oh well. :P

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Great!

A bit slow, but very well done. The thing that caught my eye was in the scene where Mario was chasing the dude through several different backgrounds....
Did I see Cave Story in there?

Anyway, great flash!

JonBro responds:

Cave Story is such a wonderful game. I had to put that in there.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Great!

Really great concept! Just too bad I can't finish it since I disabled my caps lock key. :P

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Incredible!

One thing I've always felt when playing a Mario game was the exhilaration of free-running wherever you wanted to, but never expected it from a flash game!!

One thing I did notice was that Bowser's castle could be accessible immediately after getting the second key. The secret? Why, the secret for the secret are the secrets of course! (FLUDD makes everything easier :D)

Well made, and I salute you.

Runouw responds:

So you have found a few of the secret passages; well did you know that you can beat the entire game with only 1 star?

Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0 Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0

Incredible!!

The only problem I have with this Prequel is that it's very short! Great new rpg style, and the bonuses in 'Boss Rush' mode is cool. What's even more great is the slick interface and display of sprites. I can't wait to see more from you because this is simply incredible!